This section provides a list of job opportunities with the
Rancho Simi Recreation and Park District, and how to apply for a position.
For additional information, you may call the District at 805/584-4400.
The District’s Main Offices are open Monday thru Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.,
except on weekends and holidays..
The following procedures apply to all applicants to be considered
for a position with the Rancho Simi Recreation and Park District.
- An applicant must submit a fully completed R.S.R.P.D. Application signed and dated in ink. (See below for the required form, which is available for downloading.)
- An applicant must submit their completed application so it arrives at the District by the filing deadline indicated on the “Employment Opportunity.” (mail to: Rancho Simi Recreation and Park District, 1692 Sycamore Dr. Simi Valley, CA 93065)
- A postmark date of mailing will not be accepted in lieu of receipt at District by filing deadline.
- When an Employment Opportunity indicates the position is “open until filled”, interested persons are advised to apply immediately, as certain positions fill quickly.
- A resume may be attached to the "completed" application.
- An electronic (e-mailed) or faxed copy of the application will "not" be accepted.
- Apply online by clicking here
- click here for new employee benefits
**Acrobat Reader is needed to view application and job descriptions.