YOUR PASSPORT BY
SATURDAY, AUG. 17TH!
THEN TURN THEM IN NO
LATER THAN AUG. 31ST!
SEE BELOW FOR DETAILS!
Pick up your Passport at the
Registration begins June 15th, and will continue through Aug. 17th
Rancho Simi Recreation & Park District and the Simi Valley Public Library are happy to offer the Passport to Summer Fun for all ages, from June 15th to August 17th. The Passport to Summer Fun provides a list of events available in Simi Valley this summer. By attending programs, events, and visiting locations listed in the passport, you will earn points. The more points you earn, the more chances you have to win one of the many drawing prizes provided by our summer sponsors!
You will also find a reading log in the center pages of the passport. Reading log prizes are available at the Simi Valley Public Library from June 15 - July 27. Passport prizes will be awarded by September 13. Be sure to enjoy many of the other passport listings to be entered into drawings!
Sign up here through the Library's website beginning June 15th. Library staff can also help you and your family sign up.
Rancho Simi Recreation and Park District and the Simi Valley Public Library Passport Program includes:
June 15th through July 27, 2019
- "It's Showtime At Your Library" - Keep track of your reading on the reading log located in the center of the passport. Pick up your reading prizes at the Library between June 15 and July 27.
June 15th through August 17, 2019
- "It's A Date" - A listing of FREE events happening with Rancho Simi Recreation and Park District, the Library, and other community partners. Every time you attend one of these events, you will receive a stamp in your Passport.
- "I Spy" - A listing of FREE locations you can visit and answer a question based on your visit. Every right answer earns you another point towards prize drawings.
- "Spice it Up" - A listing of our Sponsors. If you go to one of our sponsors during the Passport time frame, attach your receipt for another point for the Passport prize drawings.
Winners will be notified by September 13.
In order to enter the drawing for a chance to win a prize, you must:
- Be registered on the Library's website. Sign up here through the Library's website
- Between Aug 17th and Aug. 31st, turn in your Passport to one of the following locations:
- Rancho Simi Recreation and Park District Activity Center - 4201 Guardian St., Simi Valley
- Rancho Santa Susana Community Center - 5005 E. Los Angeles Ave., Simi Valley
- Simi Valley Public Library - 2969 Tapo Canyon Rd., Simi Valley
- Winners will be notified via email, at the email address registered on the Library's website by September 13.