Located at Rancho Simi Community Park, the 50-meter, outdoor heated pool is
scheduled for lap swim, exercise classes, water polo, diving and stroke instruction,
safety training programs, swim team practices and much more year round.
DAILY AQUATIC UPDATES
11/18/17 6:30AM Pool is OPEN for scheduled activities.
The current pool temp is 80 degrees.
We will be closed on November 23rd-Thanksgiving Day.
November 24th 11-1 lap swim will be short course
We no longer have recreational swim, it will resume next summer.
Lap Swim Hours for Public
- Monday - Saturday 11:00am-1:00pm
- Long Course (50 meters) Sat will remain short course (25 yards)
- Monday - Thursday 7:00pm-8:30pm
- Short Course (25 yards)
- Monday-Friday 5:30am-6:30am ***Please check daily website update as this time is not always available every morning.
- Regular Admission (3-64) $3
- Senior Rate (65+) $1
- 2 & Under Free
- 20 Passes $50
- 10 Passes $25
- 5 Passes $13
- Monthly Pass (Unlimited for 30 days upon purchase) $45
Click here for POOL RULES
SWIM LESSONS - Summer 2018
Look for the Summer reporter in April 2018
SWIM LESSONS TIPS AND GUIDELINES BROCHURE
Download our swim brochure for general information, tips and guidelines.
The pool is reservable. Call us at 805-584-4436 for information.
LAP SWIM SURVEY (cope/paste the below link into your browser)