Located at Rancho Simi Community Park, the 50-meter, outdoor heated pool is
scheduled for lap swim, exercise classes, water polo, diving and stroke instruction,
safety training programs, swim team practices and much more year round.
DAILY AQUATIC UPDATE
The pool is open, 9/22/18, for all scheduled activities.
See below for open swim hours.
The current pool temperature is 81 degrees.
We will no longer have 5:30am-6:30am lap swim on Thursdays until further notice.
Open Public Swim Hours
- Monday - Saturday 11:00am-1:00pm (Lap Swim)
- Long Course (50 meters) Sat will remain short course (25 yards)
- Saturday-Sunday - 1:00-4:00pm (Open Swim)
- Monday - Thursday 7:00-8:30pm (Lap Swim)
- Short Course (25 yards)
- Monday - Friday 5:30-6:30am ***Please check daily website update as this time is not always available every morning.
- Regular Admission (ages 3-64) $3
- Senior Rate (age 65+) $1
- Age 2 & Under Free
- 20 Passes $50
- 10 Passes $25
- 5 Passes $13
- Monthly Pass (unlimited for 30 days upon purchase) $45
Click here for POOL RULES
Fall Classes available
Sign up for fall classes here! We have classes for all ages and abilities.
SWIM LESSON TIPS AND GUIDELINES BROCHURE
Download our swim brochure for general information, tips and guidelines.
The pool is reservable. Click here for info or Call us at 805-584-4436 for information.
SPLASH AND DASH YOUTH TRIATHLON
Our 9th annual youth triathlon is being held on Sunday October 14th. Click here for more details!