2017-18 Winter Break
Week #1 December 26-29 (Tuesday-Friday)
Week #2 January 2-5 (Tuesday-Friday)
- Madera, Mt. View, Township, Vista, and Wood Ranch Before and After School Club Sites.
- A minimum of 25 children must be registered and attend for a Club to offer the Winter Break program.
- If less than 25 children register at a Club, children will be moved and combined with the children at another “nearby” location. Parents will be notified of the location change and can either accept the change to the new location or request a refund.
Activities: To learn about the specific plans and schedule at each Club, please contact the Club’s Site Director
or call 805-584-4400.
Fee: All materials, snacks, and supplies are included. Field trips are available for an additional fee.
- For children currently registered in a Before & After School Club program, Winter Break is included in their December and January monthly fee. No refund or proration for children who chose not to attend Winter Break.
- For children not currently registered in a Before & After School Club program, the Winter Break fee is $34 per selected day(s).
- To register, from the home page, click on “Online Registration”…“Registration/Camp Registration”…“Winter Camp/Simi Valley Winter Camps”
- Registration deadline is Tuesday, 12/26/17.