Covid-19 Press Release
|Trail Safety Tips|
Portions of some trails have extremely steep terrain - Please take this into consideration before proceeding, and use the utmost caution when negotiating the trails.
- Canyon Cove Trail - Two trailheads off of Lindero Canyon Rd. 600 ft. & 1900 ft., south of Rockfield St.
- China Flat Trail - Two Trailheads: 1) King James Ct., and 2) Lindero Canyon Rd.
- Medea Creek Trail - Multiple trailheads; Some of which are off of Oak Hills Dr., Medea Creek Ln., Conifer St., Kanan Dr.
- Oak Canyon Community Park Trail - Multiple trailheads: 1) Lindero Canyon Rd., 2) Bromley Dr., (north & south) and 3) two off of Hollytree Dr.; pass the gates.
- Rock Ridge Trail - Three trailheads: 1) Lindero Canyon Rd., 2) Golden Eagle Dr., and 3) Golden Nugget Way.
- Rock Ridge Trail (East) - Three trailheads: 1) Hollytree Dr., 2) Doubletree Rd., and 3) Deerhill Rd.
- Sunrise Meadow Creekside Trail - Four trailheads: 1) Kanan Rd., 2) Sunnycrest Dr., 3) Doubletree Rd., and 4) Oak Point Dr.
- Sunrise Meadow Ridge Trail - Five trailheads: two from Smoke Tree Ave., and one from Doubletree Rd., Sunnycrest Dr. and Peregrine Cir.
- Wistful Vista Trail - Multiple trailheads: some of which are off of Oak Hills Dr., Kanan Rd., and Rockfield St.