Thank you for your interest in one of our parks and facilities. We have a great variety to choose from.
Outdoor pavilions are booked through online registration.
To make a reservation at one of our facilities:
- Rancho Santa Susana Community Center
- Call 805-584-4456 for room options, rates and availability
- Houghton-Schreiber, RSRPD Activity Center, Train Depot, Knolls Fire Station
- Call 805-584-4400 for facility specifics, rates and availability
- Oak Park Community Center and Gardens, Oak Canyon Community Park
- Call 818-865-9304 for options, rates and availability
- Strathearn Historical Park and Museum
- Email: StrathearnParkWeddings@gmail.com
- Call 805-526-6453
- Visit the Strathearn Historical Park Facility Rental Information Page
- Athletic Fields
- Call 805-584-4463
- Request for Athletic Facility Permit Form - click here
- Rancho Simi Community Pool
- Call 805-584-4436
Approved Moonbounce Vendor List and Rules/Regulations - click here
Special Events/Festivals Request Form - click here
Parks and Facility Pages Simi Valley Oak Park
Ventura County Approved Temporary and Mobile Food Facility Providers
The Rancho Simi Recreation and Park District acknowledges the original inhabitants of the land that our park district encompasses. The land that our parks and facilities rest on has been the home to the Ventureño Chumash and Fernandeno Tataviam Band of Mission Indians indigenous communities for time immemorial. Please join us in honoring these ancestral grounds by expressing gratitude for the people who stewarded this land throughout the generations and continue to do so. We also celebrate the culture, resiliency, and strength that all Indigenous people have shown and continue to show in our region and beyond in the face of injustices.