Located at Rancho Simi Community Park, the 50-meter, outdoor heated pool is
scheduled for lap swim, exercise classes, water polo, diving, stroke instruction,
safety training programs, swim team practices and much more year round.
DAILY AQUATIC UPDATE
Pool is Open!
Open Recreation Swim Hours
Closed until 2022
1 Hour Lap Swim
Fee - $4
We offer lap swim (2 per lane) at the times listed below, reservations are encouraged but not required (see below for instructions). Drop ins are now welcome but we cannot guarantee a lane.
7:05-8:05pm (NO FRIDAY)
LAP SWIM $4 per hour (Until Sept 30th)
To reserve a Lap Swim hour, click here
You must login or create an account to make a reservation.
1. Pick the day you want to reserve (leave time frame open all day or the time you want may not show up)
2. On Facility Type make sure only pool is checked
3. Click on Search
4. Select the time(s) and lane(s) you want and click Reserve for each then scroll to the bottom of the page and click Continue
5. Click the box to accept the Waiver then click Add To Cart
6. Click Checkout, pay, and then you are all set!
7. Please show up early enough to be screened before your swim time. No kick boards will be available. Restrooms are open, but the locker rooms are closed so please be ready to swim.
No deck changing.
LAP SWIM $4 per hour (Beginning October 1st)
You must log in or create an account to make a reservation. Reservations can only be made by those who have a multipass click Here to purchase.
1. Click Here
2. Choose Dates and Times (you can only choose up to 30 days in the future)
3. You will not be choosing a lane but a time. You will need to check in with the office staff before your reservation to confirm registration and select a lane. Lanes can be shared (no more than 2 per lane).
Click here for POOL RULES. Please note, COVID-19 guidelines and restrictions have required changes and alterations to pool rules. Rules displayed here may not be up to date. Please follow all guidelines and rules in place at the time of your visit.
Sign up for swim classes Here
Buy a multipass Here
SWIM LESSON TIPS AND GUIDELINES BROCHURE
Download our swim brochure for general information, tips and guidelines.
The pool is reservable. Click here for info or Call us at 805-584-4436 for information.