Click here for POOL RULES. Please note, COVID-19 guidelines and restrictions have required changes and alterations to pool rules. Rules displayed here may not be up to date. Please follow all guidelines and rules in place at the time of your visit.
Located at Rancho Simi Community Park, the 50-meter, outdoor heated pool is
scheduled for lap swim, exercise classes, water polo, diving, stroke instruction,
safety training programs, swim team practices and much more year round.
DAILY AQUATIC UPDATE
Pool is open
Public use of the pool is currently by reservation only. Masks must be worn everywhere in the facility except when you are in the water.
*Morning and early afternoon lane hours are available for booking on-line, Monday-Saturday beginning at 6:00 am and on Sunday beginning at 9:15 am. Limited evening hour is available on Tuesday and Thursday. *Current schedule through February 28th.
LAP SWIM $4 per hour (1 swimmer only)
To reserve a Lap Swim hour, click here
You must login or create an account to make a reservation.
1. Click on Online Registration
2. Click on Facility Rentals
3. Pick the day you want to reserve (leave time frame open all day or the time you want may not show up)
4. On Facility Type make sure only pool is checked
5. Click on Search
6. Select the time(s) and lane(s) you want and click Reserve for each then scroll to the bottom of the page and click Continue
7. Click the box to accept the Waiver then click Add To Cart
8. Click Checkout, pay, and then you are all set!
9. Please show up early enough to be screened before your swim time. No kick boards will be available. Restrooms are open, but the locker rooms are closed so please be ready to swim.
No deck changing.
Sign up for swim classes here! (no classes currently scheduled)
Pool Passes (suspended until further notice)
SWIM LESSON TIPS AND GUIDELINES BROCHURE
Download our swim brochure for general information, tips and guidelines.
The pool is reservable. Click here for info or Call us at 805-584-4436 for information.